We are delighted to announce that Julie Barton will be appearing in several cities on the West Coast in November and December in support of her rapturously received memoir Dog Medicine, which addresses the author’s severe depression and use of animal therapy in her mental health recovery. Our joy is compounded by the news that some of these events will be dog-friendly. More details on that soon. For now, here’s the list of cities and bookstores. This is going to be so fun.
- Nov. 10: Book Launch! Diesel Bookstore in Oakland, 6:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12: Green Apple Books in San Francisco, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 13: Another Read Through in Portland, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 14: The Elliott Bay Book Company in Seattle, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 15: Island Books in Mercer Island, 4 p.m.
- Nov. 16: Parkplace Books in Kirkland, 7 p.m.
- Nov. 24: The Battery in San Francisco, 7 p.m. (Private event.)
- Dec. 6: Book Passage in Corte Madera, 4 p.m.